We respect your privacy and your rights to control your personal data (data). We will always protect your data, be clear about the data we collect from you and the reasons why. We do not and will not sell your data to third parties.
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to perform the contract for services we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Please read this Policy carefully.
Types of information We collect, Why and How
We will only collect personal data from you that we consider to be necessary in the context and purpose in which it’s given.
Through your use of our services we may also collect personal data from you about someone else. If you provide us with personal data about someone else, you must ensure that you are authorised to disclose that data to us and that, without us taking any further steps required by applicable data protection or privacy laws, we may collect, use and disclose such personal data for the purposes described in this Policy. You must, therefore, take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party concerned is aware of and consents to the various matters detailed in this Policy, including: the fact that their personal data is being collected; the purposes for which that data is being collected; the intended recipients of that data; and the third party’s right to obtain access to the data (including details of how to request access). Where requested to do so, you must assist us with any requests by the third party to access or update the personal data you have collected from them and provided in connection with our Services.
You may be required to provide information when:
- Learning about Svision Accounts
- Purchasing, or enquiring about a product
- Forming a company
- Subscribing to Our services
- Using our services
- Recommending Svision Accounts to Other Businesses